November 20, 2020 By Lisa Mills
*This post may contain affiliate links. I only share opportunities that I truly believe will benefit my readers. Disclosure.
Allegis is seeking work at home legal and insurance transcriptionists in the U.S. This includes entry-level transcriptionists. You must live in the United States to qualify for these home-based jobs.
These work at home positions are independent contractor positions.
From the company:
“Allegis transcriptionists work remotely as independent contractors providing high-quality legal and insurance transcription. Contract work is available for a wide range of experience types including options to begin transcription work for the first time.”
Requirements (from the work-at-home job listing):
Allegis requires the ability to consistently and independently transcribe multi-speaker audio recordings completely, accurately, and in adherence to formatting standards and quality requirements. This also includes:
• Fast and accurate typing and word processing
• Excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation skills
• Aptitude for discerning challenging audio and accented speech
• Processing and responding well to quality feedback
• Reliably meeting established deadlines
• Available and willing to commit time to an initial quality development progr
For the Full Article –
Please Continue Reading Here: Work at Home: Entry-Level Transcription Jobs with Allegis
Quite information and links can be found on the complete post.