January 19, 2021 By Lisa Mills
*This post may contain affiliate links. I only share opportunities that I truly believe will benefit my readers. Disclosure.
Aviacode is hiring per diem work at home coders for ED medical coding jobs in the U.S. You must pass the company’s assessment test with a minimum score of 85%.
These home-based medical coding positions are W-2 and flexible.
From the company:
“Aviacode is accepting applications for an experienced Emergency Department coder with at least 3 years’ experience in addition to any formal training. If you are a successful ED medical coding professional that will bring a wealth of experience to our team, apply today to take advantage of our flexible remote coding career opportunities.”
Requirements (from work-at-home job listing):
- This is a W2 position for a long-term project
- Current CPC, CCS, or equivalent through the AAPC or AHIMA required
- Available for 10 hours a week
- Must have at least 3 years of active E/M coding experience in an emergency department setting
- Must include coding POS 11, 21, 22, 23
- Must include coding of inpatient and outpatient hospital visits
- Must include coding of in-office E/M services and procedures across multiple specialties
- Must be able to code all types of E/M visits (IP, OP, ED, CC, Obs, etc)
- Coder will be coding Emergency Department visits with procedures and the ICD-10 codes
- Coder will be coding procedures and the ICD-10 codes
- Must be able to maintain a 95% accuracy rate
- Coders average 15-25+ CPT codes per hour
- Coders for this role must provide th
For the Full Article –
You can Find it Here: Work at Home ED Medical Coding Jobs with Aviacode
Quite useful news and links can be found on the full post.