November 16, 2020 By Lisa Mills
*This post may contain affiliate links. I only share opportunities that I truly believe will benefit my readers. Disclosure.
Resident, a mattress and home furnishings company, is hiring work at home customer support reps in the U.S. These are full-time home-based positions assisting customers via phone and email.
All work at home customer support reps must have a dedicated, quiet home office space from which to work.
From the company:
“Since our founding of the award-winning Nectar Sleep in 2016, we have since launched additional new brands with the same mission of making inspiring products people love coming home to.
“Every part of our company is built around growth, experimentation and velocity. If you believe in the importance of data-driven decision making, naturally curious and possess a truly customer-centric orientation, we might just be the right company for you!”
Requirements (from work-at-home job listing):
- A minimum of 2+ years of customer support, sales, de-escalation and retention experience
- The ability to troubleshoot and problem solve on your own
- Have experience handling a high volume of tickets
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong written communication skills that give you the ability to explain sometimes-complex instructions coherently
- Ability to bring an upbeat, professional and respectful approach to work each day
- Experience/proficiency in programs such as Kustomer, Chat Tools, Zendesk, Google Suite, Slack
- Comfortability and familiarity with working from home and being a self-starter
- Strong conflict resolution, sales, and de-escalation skills
- Strong computer skills with the ability to type at ap
For the Full Article –
Please Continue Reading Here: Work at Home Customer Support Jobs with Resident
Quite information and links can be read on the complete post.