January 9, 2021 By Lisa Mills
*This post may contain affiliate links. I only share opportunities that I truly believe will benefit my readers. Disclosure.
Guardian Life Insurance is hiring work at home customer support agents in the U.S. These are full-time home-based positions with competitive compensation.
The company offers its work at home customer support agents a generous benefits package that includes:
- medical, dental, supplemental health, life, and vision coverage for you and your dependents with no wait period.
- Life and disability insurance.
- A great 401(k) with match
- And more
From the company:
“In this role you will be responsible to facilitate, analyze and resolve customer issues through a variety of communication channels, including phone, email and chat. At Guardian we foster a team culture where ‘People Count,’ ‘We Do the Right Thing,’ and ‘We Hold Ourselves to Very High Standards’.”
Requirements (from work-at-home job listing):
- High School Diploma.
- Experience in a service-related industry a plus.
- Associate Degree or bachelor’s degree preferred.
Responsibilities (from listing):
- Serve as a company ambassador by delivering exceptional customer service in the contact center.
- Collaborate across teams to solve customer issues and provide product support.
- Build relationships with the Guardian me
For the Full Article –
Please Continue Reading Here: Work at Home Customer Support Jobs with Guardian Life Insurance
Quite useful information and links can be read on the full post.