January 11, 2021 By Lisa Mills
*This post may contain affiliate links. I only share opportunities that I truly believe will benefit my readers. Disclosure.
AAA Auto Club Group is hiring work at home customer support agents in the following U.S. states: Michigan, Georgia, Tennessee, Wisconsin, Nebraska, North Dakota, Iowa, Indiana, Florida, Minnesota, and Illinois.
Full-time paid training for these work at home customer support positions begins February 8, 2021. Compensation is competitive ($13 to $14 per hour plus a shift premium for evening shifts).
From the company:
“Be a part of AAA – a company known for providing best-in-class service to its members when they need help the most! There is nothing like the feeling of providing safety, security and peace of mind to members when they call for emergency roadside assistance.”
Requirements (from work-at-home job listing):
- High School diploma or equivalent work experience
- Six months of customer service experience
- Call center experience preferred but not required
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service in a professional environment
- Ability to cross and upsell member benefits
- Ability to navigate through a P.C. and multiple application
Additional Requirements (from listing):
- Desktop or laptop computer
- High Speed Internet access with minimum
For the Full Article –
Please Continue Reading Here: Work at Home Customer Support Jobs with AAA Auto Club Group
I think some news and links can be read on this full post.