Primary Location: Novi, Michigan, United States
Part time R1174731 Date Posted: 01/05/2021
Qualified Clinical Phone Support Specialists will be tasked with acting as a point of contact and trainer for devices and machines. The call center hours are Monday through Friday, 2pm-10pm.
This Clinical Phone Support Specialist role allows you to utilize your clinical experience while working from home.
● Provides customers with service and product troubleshooting via telephone
● Provides documentation of calls in CRM system
● Escalates issues requiring further investigation
● Performs technical and application support needed
● Replies to inbound customer calls in a timely manner
In addition to working with the company strives to provide employee growth and well-being, you have the opportunity to:
● Be at the forefront of cutting edge medical device technology
● Interact with peers in the healthcare setting without patient care responsibilities
● Gain professional growth and exposure to medical device industry
● Work from home / remote
- • Registered Nurse
- • 1 – 2+ years’ experience
- • Strong Communication Skills
- • Ability t
For the Full Article –
You can Find it Here: Remote Clinical Phone Support Specialist- Work From Home
Really interesting information and links can be read on the complete article.