January 13, 2021 By Lisa Mills
*This post may contain affiliate links. I only share opportunities that I truly believe will benefit my readers. Disclosure.
Unbridled Connect is hiring home-based customer support agents in the following U.S. states: AL, CO, FL, GA,IN, MI, MN, MS, MT, ND, SD, NC, SC, TN, TX, WY, UT, VA.
Start dates available for these home-based customer support positions are February 1st and 15th.
From the company:
“Do you want to work for a company that cares about you and your future? Worked at a call center but didn’t like the horrible culture and turn over? Come work for Unbridled Connect, a company that works hard every day to keep our employees happy and successful! We are dedicated to making you succeed in your position as well as teaching you the skills you need to move up!”
Requirements (from work-at-home job listing):
- High School degree or GED
- Minimum one year of call center or retail experience
- Technologically savvy candidate with typing skills above 30 wpm
- Customer Service oriented, genuine desire to help customers
- Excellent listening skills and ability to develop rapport on the phone
- Ability to diagnose basic computer and connectivity issues
- Proficiency at navigating multiple screens/programs/platforms while talking and typing
- Strong written communication
- Must be able to pass assessment on basic computers, email composition, and custo
For the Full Article –
You can Find it Here: Home-Based Customer Support Jobs with Unbridled Connect
I think some useful tips and urls can be found on the full post.