January 7, 2021 By Lisa Mills
*This post may contain affiliate links. I only share opportunities that I truly believe will benefit my readers. Disclosure.
Pacific Cycle is hiring home-based customer service agents in the U.S. These are full-time work at home positions.
These home-based customer service positions will be scheduled to work 8:00 am – 5:00 pm CST time, Monday through Friday.
From the company:
“Consumer Care Representatives on the Digital Services team will engage consumers on all social properties, providing pre-purchase guidance, post-purchase use and care support, and social channel engagement. The Digital Services team will support and problem solve through various means like email, chat, ratings and reviews, brand answers, and social messaging. Positive interactions in these channels are significant drivers of brand loyalty.”
Requirements (from work-at-home job listing):
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Previous customer service experience, particularly with written forms of customer service.
- Excellent written communication skills: grammar, sentence structure, and spelling.
- Computer literate with ability to learn new applications quickly.
- Positive attitude with a proven ability to work well with teams.
- Exceptional communication skills in verbal and written forms.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Strong typing skills
- Able to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- SAP or similar program experience.
- Knowledge of bicycle parts and assembly.
- Some college / educational training beyond high school.
- Previous experience working with Pacific Cycle mass products.
Responsibilities (from listing):
- Professionally respond to and resolve inquiries to incoming consumer emails and web chats across a wide variety of topics including, but not limite
For the Full Article –
You can Find it Here: Home-Based Customer Service Jobs with Pacific Cycle
I think some useful information and links can be found on the full article.