As ecommerce maintains its high altitude and consumers continue to spend more time at home, businesses continue to seek out intel on what the year might look like for commerce so that they can take appropriate action and stay on top. IGD have released retail trend predictions that you’ll want to watch for this year.
Five retail trend predicitions for 2021
Following a disruptive 2020, five retail trend predictions, in particular, stand out as areas for businesses to focus on this year.
System upgrade: digitally enhancing operations
- Introduction of digital technologies that have a low capital investment and are easy to update
- Partnerships with third-party technology providers to speed up new tech introduction
- More use of machine learning and artificial intelligence at store level to drive revenue and increase customer satisfaction
Escalating ecommerce: driving online and profitability
- Retailers seeking to reduce their overall operating costs to accommodate online, improving processes and automation
- Encouraging shoppers towards click and collect
- Retailers assessing the options for rapid delivery, for example the same day or in a few hours
Making a meal of it: creating inspiration and exci
For Full Article –
You can Find it Here: Five retail trend predictions to watch for in 2021
Very helpful information and links can be read on this complete post.