In order to apply PLEASE TAKE THE ASSESSMENT:
Customer Service Associate
This is a full-time, remote job, work from home, from anywhere!
We are looking for an energetic, upbeat, and professional Customer Service Associates to join our growing team. This important contributor will play a critical role in the interaction between FragranceX.com and its current and prospective customers and must have a customer-first mindset. Success is measured through several different metrics that capture customer satisfaction, product knowledge, professionalism, and the ability to be nimble and navigate change. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, hardworking, team-oriented, and an excellent oral and written communicator. We are a fast-paced, dynamic, and growing business which means lots of innovation and change, and we are looking for like-minded people to join our team!
Customer Service Associates are the first human touchpoint for our customers, and you must be pleasant, a good listener, and even-tempered. We expect every call to be answered on the first ring to support our industry-leading service experience. Phones are integral to how customers reach us, and the ideal person will enjoy helping customers with a variety of inquiries.
To effectively complete all these tasks the best candidate will be organized, pay close attention to detail, work productively, communicate with customers and internal employees, and be a willing learner. This position requires someone with high energy that is excited to help customers daily.
- Answer many phone calls, emails, and chat messages daily, promptly, accurately, and courteously.
- Track orders promptly and accurately.
- Recognize and respond to cross-sell opportunities presented in order calls or email requests.
- Resolve customer service problems promptly and accurately, within proscribed company guidelines, and in a manner designed to retain and promote customer loyalty.
- Assist with order verification, damaged/lost package claims and reshipments.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Position requires a headset and a multi monitor computer set up.
- Must have at least two years’ experience working in a customer service position and one year in an ecommerce position for a phone, catalog, or online retailer in an office or remote work setting.
- Ability to answer customer emails and telephone calls in a professional and cou
For the Full Article –
You can Find it Here: Customer Service Specialist – WORK FROM HOME
Some useful news and links can be read on the full post.